A Twin Cities’ Live Music Staple
The Twin Cities’ live music scene is full of fantastic variety! Minnetonka Choral Society (MCS) is dedicated to enriching this community through great performance of memorable choral music in uplifting concerts. Performing with a wide variety of instrumental complements, from a cappella to full orchestra, our community choir has presented programs that span four centuries of musical creativity from the four corners of the globe. Each composition is rewarding in its own way.
Visit our Holiday and Spring concert pages for the latest updates on what MCS is bringing to the table. There you’ll find all the details on dates, locations, times, tickets, and more! We look forward to sharing beautiful music with you!
- Holiday 2019: Carols Old ~ Carols New
- Spring 2019: Back to Broadway
- Holiday 2018: Handel’s Messiah
- Spring 2018: Lift Every Voice and Sing: Remembering Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Holiday 2017: Christmas on Stage and in Song
- Spring 2017: Springtime is Love
- Holiday 2016: Joyous Noel
- Spring 2016: Just Plain Folk
- Holiday 2015: Sounds of a Downton Abbey Christmas
- Spring 2015: Crown & Paradise
- Holiday 2014: Carols: Across the Centuries
- Spring 2014: Ticket to Broadway
- Holiday 2013: Our Favorite Carols
- Spring 2013: Mozart Among Friends
- Holiday 2012: A Carol Every Christmas
- Spring 2012: The World Beloved: A Bluegrass Mass
- Holiday 2011: A Guitar Christmas
- Spring 2011: Vibrant Voices Brilliant Brass: Composers across five centuries performed with brass and percussion
- Holiday 2010: Vaughan Williams Hodie and Christmas carols from around the globe
- Spring 2010: Masterworks of the Romantic Era: Antonin Dvorak’s Te Deum, Brahms’s Nenia, Faure’s Requiem
- Holiday 2009: A Ceremony of Carols by Benjamin Britten with carols from across the centuries and around the world.
- Spring 2009: That Was Then, This is Now by Kevin Dobbe along with choral masterpieces spanning five centuries.